Elect who you think will be a future member of staff here!
What's on your mind?
This thread is the thread to suggest the next featured user for the month.
i GUESS that's it.
I've seen on multiple wikis now that forums get closed once they are too long. Threads like Completely Off-Topic are getting very long, so I think maybe we should close threads when they get to like 300 replies or something. Abnd then make a new one, so like 'Completely Off-Topic 2'. What do you think?
1. From now on if a non-specific thread is made it will be closed and removed instantly
2. If a thread is created and no-one replies in a month it will be closed. Hiwever it should not be removed as it might be useful.
3. Threads will be closed if random, excessive talking that should be on the chat is happening.
Ok. This is gonna be a new thing here. There is something new I have come up with. We change the featured user boards on a certain day of the month. Here are the dates as follows:
- Template:FeaturedUser - 13th of the Month
- Template:FeaturedReviewFTM - 7th of the Month
- Template:FeaturedArticle - 28th of the Month
- Template:MonthlyPoll - 1st of the Month
Or you could just change them all on the 1st of the Month XD Give me your opinion on whether you want it all to be changed on the 1st of every month or by their respective dates I put up.
I've been thinking: That 'Polls' board is pretty despondent and I thought we could make it into all FOUR: Polls, FUFTM, Featured Review and Featured Article. And we delete the rest of he elections pages. Sounds good?