|This product has been discontinued. It can no longer be found in retail stores.|
|Average Retail Price(s):||
$7.99 - $9.99 USD
The Mega Missile is a 2007 Buzz Bee blaster that holds one Missile, and it comes packaged with two. It is a air-powered, pistol-sized blaster and the smallest Missile blaster. It usually retailed from $7.99 to $9.99. It was introduced as one of the new blasters in Buzz Bee's 2007 line alongside blasters such as the Tommy 12, Thunderbolt and Thunderstrike. It has some strength, but it is limited due to its small air tank and short pump stroke.
It came in yellow during 2007 styling but was later switched over to a green color scheme in 2008. Its styling is very similar to the styling on the Thunderbolt and they look very much alike. This is even more evident in the second generation, which also had a green styling.
How to Fire Edit
Step 1 - Pump the blaster up to 20 times. Do not exceed this amount or it could ruin the blaster.
Step 2 - Load in one Missile.
Step 3 - Pull trigger to fire the Missile.
- Despite the green variation being introduced as an intended successor to the yellow variation, the yellow one was still available in stores until 2009.
- It is one of few Buzz Bee blasters that fired Missiles.
- There is an orange/purple piece at the bottom of the handle which prevents the owner from opening up the blaster unless it is removed.
- It is possible to modify this blaster without even opening it.
- It has very similar internals to the Big Blast, Sonic Bazooka and Blast Bazooka.