|This product has been discontinued. It can no longer be found in retail stores.|
3.5L of water
|Average Retail Price(s):||
The Monster XL is a 2000 Monster Series Super Soaker that holds 3.5L of water. It is classified as an elastic- and hose-pressured blaster. It was re-released in 2002 at one point in time. It is no longer available for purchase since its home line has since been discontinued.
The Monster XL is, at its core, two Monster X's side-by-side in the form of a singular soaker sharing the same water tank. Like its cousins, it can use its included Q.F.D. for faster fill-ups, or through normal means by removing the cap on the water tank and filling it up from there. The Monster XL also features a bipod, allowing the user to fire it from a stationary position. This is ideal, especially with the Monster XL weighing in at a very hefty 9.5 lbs., and more so when its tank is filled with water.
Nozzle Settings Edit
Because it is a doubled-version of the Monster X, it has two nozzle selectors, though the right nozzle selector has five functional nozzles instead of six; this sixth setting on the right selector acts as an "Off" setting so that both firing Chambers can be set to feed into a single nozzle, increasing firing times and conserving water. The 2002 re-release of this soaker has shorter, stubbier nozzles for a smaller form factor.
- Power Burst (4-way spread)
- Aqua Storm (shower-style spread, replaced by "Off" setting on the right selector)
- Typhoon Blast (6-way spread)
How to FireEdit
- Step 1 - Fill the soaker's tank with water through normal means or with the Q.F.D.
- Step 2 - Pump the soaker at least 30 times to pressurize and prime it.
- Step 3 - Select the desired settings on the soaker's nozzle selectors.
- Step 4 - Pull the trigger to fire.
- It is so far the only Super Soaker to feature a bipod.