|This product has been discontinued. It can no longer be found in retail stores.|
|Nite Finder EX-3|
|Average Retail Price(s):||
The Nite Finder EX-3 (previously known as the Nite Finder) is a 2003 2003 series blaster that can hold up to 3 Micro Darts. It comes with an instruction book, a Nite Finder EX-3 Target with a small post, 3 Micro Darts and the blaster itself. It requires 2 AA batteries to use the laser sight, which is activated when the trigger is pulled halfway. It was re-released as the Dart Tag Firestrike in 2004 and then renamed the Nite Finder EX-3. The oldest model, the blue version, does not feature a Tactical Rail and is the most powerful variation due to it being included with no Air Restrictors. It was moved over to the N-Strike line in 2005. It got good reviews when it first came out, even though the aiming light is innacurate after around 20 feet and may die down. It has also been included in the Clear Series, the Sonic Series and the Whiteout Series. The darts included with it used to be black bodied and orange tipped, but were moved to blue tipped and orange bodied before the current black tipped and orange bodied kind. Because of how easy it is to modify and how cheap it is, it is regarded as one of the best pistols of all time. When modified right, it is possible for it to shoot up to 85 feet. It is an External single fire blaster along side the Switchshot EX-3, Jolt EX-1 and the Element EX-6.This blaster is often used by many as a secondary weapon.As a primary, this weapon can be used by generals,and assassins.
Color variations Edit
- There was a double pack of these blasters called the Nite Finder EX-3 2-Pack, which was replaced by the Scout IX-3 2-Pack.
- Strangely, it doesn't have its name engraved on the blaster.
- It is the only N-Strike blaster to not feature a N-Strike logo.
- This blaster can be turned into a pull and release bow by removing the catch on the primer lock, or just pulled back to a point where the lock won't catch the bar and release.
- The original blue pre-N-Strike Nitefinder has no air restrictor, making it more powerful than all it's other variations except for the Whiteout Nitefinder EX-3