A tactical rail is a part of a blaster. It allows attachments and accessories to be put on blasters. The tactical rail behaves like the picatinny rail on real life firearms. The tactical rail was first seen on the Scout IX-3.
- Items with Tactical Rails
- All N-Strike blasters except for the Big Bad Bow, Blazin' Bow, Secret Strike AS-1, Hornet AS-6, Rapid Fire AS-20 and Jolt EX-1
- All N-Strike Elite blasters except for the Triad EX-3
- All N-Strike Elite Mega blasters except for the Thunderbow
- All Vortex blasters
- All Rebelle blasters except for the Jolt EX-1 in the Knock Out Gallery, HeartBreaker Bow and Sneak Attackers
- All Rebelle Secrets and Spies blasters except for the Agent Bow
- All Rebelle Super Stripes blasters
- All Zombie Strike blasters except for the Ricochet, Ripshot and Jolt
- All Z.E.D. Squad blasters
- Certain Nerf Super Soakers
Reverse Tactical Rail Edit
The reverse tactical rail is the opposite of the tactical rail. It is used to mount blasters onto other blasters. This is only seen on 2 blasters.
- Items with Reverse Tactical Rails
Mini Tactical Rail Edit
This is a mini version of the tactical rail. It is even thinner and shorter than a tactical rail, and as such, Nerf accessories cannot be mounted onto the mini tactical rail. Only certain accessories like the Phoenix LTX Scope can fit.
- Blasters with Mini Tactical Rails