Well, since BSim referred me to this wiki, I figured I should at least make a basic user page for myself. My actual arsenal is extremely shallow, but the topic of Nerf blasters does interest me to a certain extent.
Currently-owned Nerf blastersEdit
- 1 Swarmfire (orange-triggered variant)
Previously-owned Nerf blastersEdit
Nerf blasters still on orderEdit
- 1 RapidStrike CS-18 (initially intended for BSim, but a mix-up resulted in two being ordered by different people; we agreed that I could keep one of them)
- 2 Stryfes (unknown variants; shipper explicitly stated that the colors might vary)
Nerf blasters I'm thinking of perhaps acquiringEdit
You might be looking at the last two and thinking, "Seriously, man?" I will respond to this in advance with the following: "You can think what you want, but I don't believe in this idea of being manly. Besides, the Powerbelle is basically an upgraded Speedswarm."
Custom Nerf blasters/launchers I'm thinking of perhaps building at some pointEdit
I've never attempted to make anything like these, and most of them are probably as stupid as they sound. I didn't come up with all the ideas here, mind you.
- A trebuchet-like contraption that has a grid of Nerf darts instead of a net, intended for launching large amounts of darts at once. Reloading would probably be difficult. Alternatively, this could be a normal trebuchet that launches Nerf grenades.
- A fully-automatic fan-powered turret. Since the fan would probably take a while to warm up, the design would be such that the fan continuously runs during the turret's operation. Clearly, this would take a lot of power, so it might be best for it to use an electrical outlet.
- A quadrotor drone with a Nerf gun attached. (this was BSim's idea, not mine)
- A Nerf grenade launcher.
- Both air cannon and spring-loaded dart launchers. If you look up "air cannon" on YouTube, you'll see that the range on the former type can potentially be huge.